Reserve your space now for 2016-2017 educational matinees at Saint Mary’s University Page Theatre. Don’t delay! Programs sell out quickly, and reservations are taken on a first-come, first-served basis.
To make a reservation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Put SCHOOL MATINEE in the subject line, and include the following information in the body of your message:
- Name of School
- Contact name, phone number, and email address
- Date, time, and name of the program you wish to attend
- Number of students expected to attend
- Number of chaperones expected
- Grade level or age range of students
- Any needed accessibility services
All seats are $3 per person (students and chaperones) and payment is due upon arrival. No one will ever be turned away due to an inability to pay. Schools are asked to limit chaperones to one adult per 10 students. You will be contacted to confirm your school’s participation. Groups should plan to arrive between 20 and 30 minutes prior to the performance, and will be seated in order of arrival. Most events last 50 to 60 minutes unless noted.
Study guides will be posted on this page as they become available, and will also be emailed to groups attending each performance.